The Theatre Door
· A Splinter of Ice by Ben Brown (TC)
· For the Grace of You Go I by Alan Harris (TC)
· Blindness by Simon Stephens (TC)
· A Cold Supper Behind Harrods by David Morley (Original Theatre Co – digital)
· Everything is Absolutely Fine by Alice Keedwell – (TC) online
· The Zebu by Jan Blake – (TC) online
· The Picture of Dorian Grey by Oscar Wilde (TC & others – digital)
· The Haunting of Alice Bowles – (Original Theatre Co - digital)
· For Once by Tim Price – (TC) [Secret Stream 5]
· In Conversation with Laura Wade and Katherine Parkinson (TC) online
· Small Island (National Theatre – digital)
· Twelfth Night (National Theatre - digital)
· Treasure Island (National Theatre - digital)
· A Doll’s House (Lyric Theatre - digital)
· Wise Children (digital)
· Angels in America Pts I & II by Tony Kushner (National Theatre – digital)
· Missing Julie by Kaite O’Reilly – Zoom reading (TC) [TSS2 replacement]
· The Secret Shows –
Shhh…2 (TC) Covid Cancelled
· A Monster Calls by Manuel Harlan (The Old Vic – digital)
· Love, Lies and Taxidermy by Alan Harris – Zoom reading (TC) [TSS1 replacement]
· The Secret Shows –
Shhh…1 (TC) Covid Cancelled
· Wireless Operator (digital)
· The Encounter by Complicite (Barbican Theatre – digital)
· Sea Wall by Simon Stephens (digital)
· Three Kings by Stephen Beresford (The Old Vic – digital)
· Albion by Mike Bartlett (Almeida – digital)
· Jane Eyre (National Theatre - digital)
· The Croft by Ali Milles (Original Theatre Co - digital)
· Present Laughter by Noel Coward (The Old Vic – digital)
· Frankenstein (JLM) – (National Theatre – digital)
· Amadeus – NT @Home 16/07/2020
· The Deep Blue Sea by – NT @Home 09/07/2020
· A Midsummer Night's Dream – NT @Home 25/06/2020
· The Glass Menagerie
by Tennessee Williams Covid Cancelled
· The Madness of George III – NT @Home 11/06/2020
· Coriolanus by Shakespeare -NT @Home 04/06/2020
· This House - NT @Home 28/05/2020
· Dial M for Murder by
(TC) Covid Cancelled
· A Streetcar Named Desire by Tennessee Williams - NT @Home 21/05/2020
· Midnight Your Time (Donmar Warehouse 13/05/2020)
· The Habit of Art by
(TC) Covid Cancelled
· Antony & Cleopatra by Shakespeare – NT @Home 07/05/2020
· Frankenstein (BC) – NT @Home 30/04/2020
· Absurd Person
Singular by Alan Ayckbourn (TC) Covid Cancelled
· One Man, Two Guvnors – NT @Home 02/04/2020
· The Croft by Ali
Milles (TC) Covid Cancelled
- The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini (TC) https://www.imblatheringnow.com/2020/05/the-kite-runner-theatr-clwyd-5th-march.html
- Bang Bang by John Cleese (TC) https://www.imblatheringnow.com/2020/05/bang-bang-theatr-clwyd-19th-feb-2020.html
- Hela by Mari Izzard (TC) https://www.imblatheringnow.com/2020/02/the-violence-series-theatr-clwyd-mold.html
- The Story by Tess Berry-Hart (TC) https://www.imblatheringnow.com/2020/02/the-violence-series-theatr-clwyd-mold.html
- American Nightmare by Matthew Bulgo (TC) https://www.imblatheringnow.com/2020/02/the-violence-series-theatr-clwyd-mold.html
- Mary Shelley's Frankenstein by Rona Munro (TC) https://www.imblatheringnow.com/2020/04/mary-shelleys-frankenstein-theatr-clwyd.html
- Murder on Mulholland Drive by Richard Jones. (TC) https://www.imblatheringnow.com/2020/01/murder-on-mulholland-drive-theatr-clwyd.html
- An Inspector Calls by J B Priestley. https://www.imblatheringnow.com/2020/01/an-inspector-calles-lowry-salford.html
- Yes Prime Minister. (TC) https://www.imblatheringnow.com/2019/12/given-boot.html
- Posh by Laura Wade. (TC) https://www.imblatheringnow.com/2019/12/given-boot.html
- A Murder is Announced by Agatha Christie. (TC) https://www.imblatheringnow.com/2019/12/given-boot.html
- Macbeth by Shakespeare.
- Pavilion by Emily White. (TC) https://www.imblatheringnow.com/2019/09/pavilion-by-emily-white-theatr-clwyd.html
- The Trojans by Trojan Women Project
- Peter Gynt
- The Duck Variations by David Mamet & The Bay at Nice by David Hare. (TC) https://www.imblatheringnow.com/2019/05/the-duck-variations-bay-at-nice-theatr.html
- Strangers on a Train Set by LipService. https://www.imblatheringnow.com/2019/05/strangers-on-train-set-lowry-salford.html
- Stones in his Pockets by Marie Jones (TC) https://www.imblatheringnow.com/2019/05/stones-in-his-pockets-by-marie-jones.html
- Rosmersholm by Henrik Ibsen. https://www.imblatheringnow.com/2019/05/rosmersholm-duke-of-yorks-theatre.html
- All My Sons by Arthur Miller. https://www.imblatheringnow.com/2019/05/all-my-sons-arthur-miller-old-vic-london.html
- The Crucible by Arthur Miller. https://www.imblatheringnow.com/2019/05/the-crucible-arthur-miller-yard-theatre.html
- All About Eve by Joseph L Mankiewicz. https://www.imblatheringnow.com/2019/05/all-about-eve-noel-coward-theatre-london.html
- Orpheus Descending by Tennessee Williams. (TC) https://www.imblatheringnow.com/2019/04/orpheus-descending-tennessee-williams.html
- Kiss Me Quickstep by Amanda Whittington. (TC) https://www.imblatheringnow.com/2019/04/kiss-me-quickstep-theatr-clwyd.html
- Wise Children by Angela Carter. https://www.imblatheringnow.com/2019/03/wise-children-by-emma-rice-storyhouse.html
- A Night With Sir Ian McKellen. (TC) https://www.imblatheringnow.com/2019/04/ian-mckellen-on-stage-theatr-clwyd.html
- The Verdict by David Mamet. (TC) https://www.imblatheringnow.com/2019/03/the-verdict-theatr-clwyd.html
- The Lady Vanishes by Sidney Gilliat & Frank Launder. (TC) https://www.imblatheringnow.com/2019/02/the-lady-vanishes-theatr-clwyd.html
- Murdered to Death by Peter Gordon. (TC)
- Two by Jim Cartwright. (TC) https://www.imblatheringnow.com/2018/11/two-by-jim-cartwright-theatr-clwyd.html
- Thick As Thieves by Katherine Chandler. (TC) https://www.imblatheringnow.com/2018/10/thick-as-thieves-theatr-clwyd-mold.html
- Don Carlos by Frederich Schiller. https://www.imblatheringnow.com/2018/10/don-carlos-northcott-theatre-exeter.html
- Allelujah by Alan Bennett. https://www.imblatheringnow.com/2018/09/what-were-you-in-life-allelujah-london.html
- King Lear by Shakespeare. https://www.imblatheringnow.com/2018/09/who-is-it-that-can-tell-me-who-i-am.html
- Romeo and Juliet by Shakespeare. https://www.imblatheringnow.com/2018/09/glorious-summer-by-this-sun-of-york.html
- Home, I'm Darling by Laura Wade. (TC)
- Three Sisters (after Chekhov) Rashdash.
- Witness For The Prosecution by Agatha Christie. https://www.imblatheringnow.com/2018/06/witness-for-prosecution-agatha-christie.html
- Pressure by David Haig. https://www.imblatheringnow.com/2018/06/pressure-ambassadors-theatre-london.html
- Creditors by August Strindberg. https://www.imblatheringnow.com/2018/05/credited-with-warm-scottish-welcome.html
- Turn of the Screw by Henry James. (TC) https://www.imblatheringnow.com/2018/05/the-turn-of-screw-theatr-clwyd-and.html
- Mary Stuart by Friedrich Schiller.
- The Winslow Boy by Terence Rattigan. https://www.imblatheringnow.com/2018/04/the-winslow-boy-lowry-salford.html
- Private Lives by Noel Coward. (TC)
- Lady Windermere's Fan by Oscar Wilde.
- The Birthday Party by Harold Pinter.
- Network by Lee Hall/Paddy Chayefsky.
- The Great Gatsby by F Scott Fitzgerald. (TC) https://www.imblatheringnow.com/2018/03/the-great-gatsby-theatr-clwyd-dolphin.html
- Great Expectations by Charles Dickens. https://www.imblatheringnow.com/2018/03/great-expectations-theatr-clwyd-mold.html
- Brief Encounter by Noel Coward. https://www.imblatheringnow.com/2018/02/brief-encounter-lowry-salford.html
- The Weir by Conor McPherson. (TC) https://www.imblatheringnow.com/2018/02/the-weir-conor-mcpherson-theatr-clwyd.html
- The Play That Goes Wrong https://www.imblatheringnow.com/2018/02/the-play-that-goes-wrong-chester.html
- A Woman of No Importance by Oscar Wilde.
- Young Marx by Clive Coleman/Richard Bean.
- Uncle Vanya by Anton Chekhov. https://www.imblatheringnow.com/2018/02/the-play-that-goes-wrong-chester.html
- Not About Heroes by Stephen MacDonald. (TC) https://www.imblatheringnow.com/2017/11/not-about-heroes-theatr-clwyd-mold.html
- William Tell by Frederich Schiller. https://www.imblatheringnow.com/2017/11/schillerfest-william-tell-at-bunker.html
- Romantics Anonymous by Emma Rice. https://www.imblatheringnow.com/2017/11/romantics-anonymous-sam-wanamaker.html
- Frankenstein (Box Clever Theatre)
- Uncle Vanya by Anton Chekhov. (TC) https://www.imblatheringnow.com/2017/10/uncle-vanya-by-anton-chekhov-theatr.html
- Mr Darcy Loses the Plot - Lipservice Theatre Co. https://www.imblatheringnow.com/2017/09/mr-darcy-loses-plot-lowry-salford.html
- After the Dance by Terence Rattigan. https://www.imblatheringnow.com/2017/09/after-dance-terence-rattigan-theatre-by.html
- Miss Julie by August Strindberg. https://www.imblatheringnow.com/2017/09/miss-julie-theatre-by-lake-keswick.html
- Yerma by Frederico Garcia Lorca.
- Loot by Joe Orton. https://www.imblatheringnow.com/2017/08/loot-park-theatre-london.html
- Common by D C Moore. https://www.imblatheringnow.com/2017/07/common-olivier-national-theatre-london.html
- Angels in America by Tony Kushner.
- Handbagged by Moira Buffini. https://www.imblatheringnow.com/2017/07/handbagged-moira-buffini-theatre-by.html
- A Lie of the Mind by Sam Shepard. https://www.imblatheringnow.com/2017/05/a-lie-of-mind-southwark-playhouse-london.html
- My Country (Nat Theatre).
- Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolfe by Edward Albee.
- The Importance of Bring Ernest by Oscar Wilde. (TC) https://www.imblatheringnow.com/2017/05/the-importance-of-being-earnest-oscar.html
- The Dock Brief by John Mortimer. (TC)
- The Dumb Waiter by Harold Pinter. (TC)
- Rosencrantz & Guilderstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard.
- Gabriel by Moira Buffini. (TC) https://www.imblatheringnow.com/2017/04/gabriel-moira-buffini-theatr-clwyd-mold.html
- Arsenic and Old Lace by Joseph Kesselring. https://www.imblatheringnow.com/2017/04/arsenic-and-old-lace-stoke-rep.html
- Othello by Shakespeare. https://www.imblatheringnow.com/2017/04/othello-sam-wanamaker-playhouse-london.html
- The Goat or Who is Sylvia? by Edward Albee. https://www.imblatheringnow.com/2017/04/the-goat-or-who-is-sylvia-theatre-royal.html
- Love In Idleness by Terence Rattigan. https://www.imblatheringnow.com/2017/04/love-in-idleness-menier-chocolate.html
- Hamlet by Shakespeare. https://www.imblatheringnow.com/2017/04/hamlet-almeida-theatre-london.html
- Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen. (TC) https://www.imblatheringnow.com/2017/03/northanger-abbey-theatr-clwyd.html
- Lost Without Words - The National Theatre. https://www.imblatheringnow.com/2017/03/a-trip-behind-scenes.html
- Hedda Gabler by Henrik Ibsen. https://www.imblatheringnow.com/2017/03/nt-live-hedda-gabler.html
- Nell Gwynn by Jessica Swale. https://www.imblatheringnow.com/2017/03/nell-gwynn-lowry-salford.html
- Skylight by David Hare. (TC) https://www.imblatheringnow.com/2017/02/skylight-david-hare-theatr-clwyd.html
- The House of Bernarda Alba by Federico Garcia Lorca. https://www.imblatheringnow.com/2017/02/london-and-manchester-in-weekendyou-ve.html
- In The Depths of Dead Love by Howard Barker. https://www.imblatheringnow.com/2017/02/london-and-manchester-in-weekendyou-ve.html
- Art by Yasmina Rees. https://www.imblatheringnow.com/2017/02/art-old-vic-london.html
- Wild Honey by Anton Chekhov.
- Love by Alexander Zeldin. https://www.imblatheringnow.com/2017/02/love-alexander-zeldin.html
- No Man's Land by Harold Pinter.
- Blood Wedding by Frederico Garcia Lorca.
- The Little Matchgirl & Other Happier Tales by Joel Horwood.
- French Without Tears by Terence Rattigan.
- Platanov by Anton Chekhov.
- Ivanhov by Anton Chekhov.
- The Seagull by Anton Chekhov.
- The Entertainer by John Osborne.
- A Streetcar Named Desire by Tennessee Williams. https://www.imblatheringnow.com/2016/10/a-streetcar-named-desire-tennessee.html
- Kreutzer v Kreutzer by Laura Wade. (TC) https://www.imblatheringnow.com/2016/10/kreutzer-vs-kreutzer-theatr-cymru.html
- The Inn at Lydda by John Wolfson.
- While the Sun Shines by Terence Rattigan. https://www.imblatheringnow.com/2016/07/while-sun-shines-royal-bath-theatre.html
- The Deep Blue Sea by Terrence Rattigan. https://www.imblatheringnow.com/2016/06/the-deep-blue-sea-national-theatre.html
- Flare Path by Terence Rattigan. (TC) https://www.imblatheringnow.com/2016/03/flare-path-terrence-rattigan.html
- Reasons to be Happy by Neil La Bute. https://www.imblatheringnow.com/2016/03/reasons-to-be-happy-no1-seeing-tom.html
- Jumpy by April de Angelis. (TC) https://www.imblatheringnow.com/2016/03/jumpy.html
- As You Like It by Shakespeare. (TC)
- The Glass Menagerie by Tennessee Williams. (TC) https://www.imblatheringnow.com/2016/02/the-glass-menagerie-at-theatr-clwyd-mold.html
- Cat on a Hot Tin Roof by Tennessee Williams. (TC) https://www.imblatheringnow.com/2016/02/paws-for-thought.html
- Hangmen by Martin McDonagh.
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte. https://www.imblatheringnow.com/2015/12/jane-eyre-live-stream-from-national.html
- Little Shop of Horrors. (TC) https://www.imblatheringnow.com/2015/10/feed-me-seymour.html
- Hamlet by Shakespeare. https://www.imblatheringnow.com/2015/10/hamlet.html
- Romeo and Juliet by Shakespeare.
- The Homecoming by Harold Pinter. (TC)
- The Mousetrap by Agatha Christie. (TC) https://www.imblatheringnow.com/2015/05/off-to-theatre-i-go.html
- And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie. (TC)
- The Business of Murder by Richard Harris.
- The Signalman by Charles Dickens.
- Oh Whistle & I'll come... by M R James.